We challenge the status quo of what it means to be educated.
We are grateful for our partnership with Testing Times and our large community of Trainers, Coaches, Mentors, and Advisors.
Catherine KarenaTest-Ed Founder, Account Mgr. of Testing Times.
Anne-Marie CharrettCEO of Testing Times, Intl. Speaker & Trainer
Patrick MafiLead QA, Atlassian
Linda Graham-McCannFounder, Microsoft Australia
Warren ThompsonXI Leader for Atlassian
Simrita ShaheedUX Researcher, Atlassian
Emma DeansVoice Coach, Instant Impressions
Kim EngelEngel Consulting
James BachLeading Intl. Thought Leader & Author
Paul TellingCommunication Coach, Instant Impressions
Rosy MorenoEx-Google & Apple Tester
Trish KhooEx-Google Test Manager, Keynote Speaker, Trainer
Kevin McHughTribe Lead, SafetyCulture
Mathew GraingerDirector of Engineering, Fairfax
Katrina ClokieTest Lead, Author, Intl. Speaker
WHAT WE DO
We do two things exceptionally well:
ONE, we source world thought-leaders, keynote speakers in Software Test, Agile, and Quality Engineering to provide experiential, current and relevant TRAINING to a market that is undergoing rapid changes in how I.T. delivers software to a fast-paced market.
TWO, our profits fund our accelerated Software test, Coding and Enterprise Skills training program. We extract young IT loving geeks from the pool of Australia's 25% of unemployed youth, train and place them into work. For us, graduation is a job - not a piece of paper.
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer Employers quality Test & Software candidates for hire.
We invite you, the Employer to also partner with us to have your entry-level jobs filled with young Australians trained to your specific requirements.
We will work with you to provide a pool of job-ready IT staff in Test, Front-End development, and technical support to select from.
WHY WE DO IT
• We believe in a debt-free education for youth.
• We believe 'Limitation' is not an impediment to placing youth into IT jobs historically belonging to degree-qualified only. We, therefore, train the ‘least’ in a community; those impacted by poverty, abuse or attitudes of prejudice.
• We accelerate students into the IT job market as by active engagement in the start-up IT community.
• We've seen youth benefit from adding value to the IT Start-Up community, by creating personal connections, first-hand experience, and understanding how businesses work
• We've seen many real-world insights and varied experiences are required for youth to find the career that best fits their talents, passion, and nature.
• We've seen that frequent opportunities to practice soft skills need to be integral in youth education in order to meet the challenges of the future economy.